Monday, November 23, 2009

So I was bored one night

And had the following conversation with an automated spam-bot on msn:

Megan says: (12:56:41 AM)
hello..?
Aaron says: (12:56:48 AM)
hi
Megan says: (12:57:03 AM)
Hey I saw you on hi5? i dont remember if we are friends.
Aaron says: (12:57:16 AM)
yeah, we are
Aaron says: (12:57:19 AM)
long time no talk
Megan: (12:57:31 AM)
so whats up with you today?
Megan says: (12:57:45 AM)
yeah im just a lil bored have off of work today
Aaron says: (12:57:48 AM)
horrible, my family was killed in a shark-eating accident
Megan says: (12:58:03 AM)
currently im working for a fashion design company
Aaron says: (12:58:34 AM)
how boring
Megan says: (12:58:48 AM)
im entered in a fashion and talent contest and your rating would mean alot to me
Aaron says: (12:59:04 AM)
no, I think you have terrible fashion sense
Megan says: (12:59:19 AM)
I have a bunch of lingirie to choose from... whats your favorite color? im tryin to decidelol
Aaron says: (12:59:45 AM)
just keep your clothes on, fattie
Megan says: (1:00:00 AM)
hmmm.... lol I think i might be able to do that, go to http://www.myhomecamnetwork.com/swtmegan scroll ALL the way DOWN to the bottom u will see "Friends of Megan", tell me when you get the password page!
Aaron says: (1:00:31 AM)
yeah right! why would I want to see your fat ass in lingerie
Megan says: (1:00:45 AM)
put in the password: myfriend4
Aaron says: (1:01:18 AM)
I'll pass, I don't like viruses on my computer
Megan says: (1:01:33 AM)
yea, fill out your info,first and last name, make sure you put your correct b-day k?
Aaron says: (1:01:51 AM)
why? so you can steal my identity?
Megan says: (1:02:05 AM)
kk, if you entered as our friend, it should say 0.00 at the bottom, if so you are good for our friend's pass
Aaron says: (1:02:28 AM)
no, I'm your enemy, actually. it was your shark that ate my family
Megan says: (1:02:43 AM)
CC is just to verify your age hun,its the sites policy, we had to to do the same thing .. it won't charge, u got the free password
Megan says: (1:03:25 AM)
Where did you go?
Aaron says: (1:03:47 AM)
oh sorry, I was finding an old expired credit card to use
Aaron says: (1:03:58 AM)
if you're not going to charge me, I guess it won't matter
Megan says: (1:04:02 AM)
I just found some booty shorts lol i think im gonna put a skirt on!!!!!!!
Megan says: (1:04:16 AM)
k let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my room cam.
Aaron says: (1:04:51 AM)
oh dear, I had no idea they made booty shorts that big
Aaron says: (1:05:02 AM)
you do realize that "booty" is a diminutive term?
Megan says: (1:05:06 AM)
k, you in yet babe?? Don't keep me hot stuff!
Aaron says: (1:05:18 AM)
heck no, I just ate
Megan says: (1:05:20 AM)
sweet k
Megan says: (1:05:33 AM)
when u login click LIVEWEBCAMS k?
Aaron says: (1:06:03 AM)
no, you
Megan says: (1:06:18 AM)
alright, i am in the middle section, its the 3rd one down in that section, the cam name is random so i dont know what it is till i get in
Aaron says: (1:06:51 AM)
yeah I feel sorry for your next victim
Megan says: (1:07:06 AM)
yup
Aaron says: (1:07:12 AM)
yup indeed
Megan says: (1:07:27 AM)
yeah im the one laying on my bed, do you see me?
Megan says: (1:08:09 AM)
...?
Aaron says: (1:08:22 AM)
that poor bed
Megan says: (1:08:37 AM)
k babe talk to me in the chat
Aaron says: (1:08:46 AM)
no thanks
Megan says: (1:09:00 AM)
Whats your username so I can send you an invite?
Megan says: (1:09:42 AM)
...?
Aaron says: (1:10:10 AM)
"sharksatemyfamily"
Megan says: (1:10:25 AM)
My msn lagging out... ill be on my site... the link again is http://www.myhomecamnetwork.com/swtmegan (secret code myfriend4) once you sign up you will see me on the front page
Aaron says: (1:10:58 AM)
about time

18 comments:

K.Pete said...

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I didn't even know there were spam bots. That was hilarious!!!

Ace said...

I think this might be one of my favorite blog posts ever. Let's be friends. :)

Carlos Julio said...

That just happened to me, I googled and found this.

Afro said...

hahahaha, exactly the same than Carlos Julio: I googled up the link the bot gave me and ended right here =p

anres said...

hey megan is andres i cant enter a your username

TBD said...

Just keep trying, anres. I'm sure you'll get hacked eventually!

Anonymous said...

I just had a shorter conversation with this meganbot. It was making the same nonsense. I don't think you can fake your name since they already got it from your Hi5 account. My password is myfriend4 too. I was testing the size of megan's vocabulary bank and it seems you got more words out of it.

Rafael Rodriguez said...

I almost gave my info.... how sad would that be.

Nezzer- said...

funny stuff man i was like wtf...looked up the site got this site too

Anonymous said...

I did google you too.. her addy was ethyljager96e@hotmail.com for me... fuc*in fake

Anonymous said...

Happened to me aswell ;-) Didn't give her/it anything but spammz0rs from teh start of the chat.

Anonymous said...

I just had a shorter conversation with this megan and some other girl as her...and they make the same nonsense conversataion

Anonymous said...

lol funny enough i just had the same convo a few minutes ago except for like 1 or 2 lines it was pretty much exactly the same. Luckly for me i dont own a card, but it did seem fishy and after googling her the first place to come up was here lol

Matthew said...

I just had this conversation! :@

Anonymous said...

the same happened to me too. she's on facebook. let's everybody add her to our accounts and mess with her to see what happens

Anonymous said...

WTF
I cnt believe this thing almost tricked me
I almost put all my info up
wow!! Seriously I thought this chick was real haha
I just googled the page she gave me and here I am
hahaha cnt believe this
xD

Marie said...

hahahaha!!! That one made me laugh! That's sad there's robot chaters out there but at the same time it's still funny! :D

Miss Giggle said...

You are one funny piece of work, Aaron. I have been laughing so hard, I woke up the dogs upstairs and my roommate as well. Lol it is almost 2am. Time for me to go to bed. M